In order to answer the call from Nairo Quintana and the other champions, Campagnolo created the Bora Ultra 35: perhaps the best wheel out there in terms of performance both while climbing and on mixed routes.
The Bora Ultra's innovative AC3 (All Conditions Carbon Control) Technology means maximum safety when braking in any condition, providing shorter stopping distances and excellent braking modulation.
And, thanks to its wide, aerodynamic profile, differentiated hub diameter, and CULT bearings, all cyclists can now enjoy the same performance Campagnolo provides its Pro-Tour champions.
- 35mm carbon profile offers maximum lightness and aerodynamics
- Designed for domination uphill and on the flats
- CULT bearings deliver up to nine times the smoothness of standard bearings and are designed to resist oxidation, preserve performance over time
- Carbon rim and hubs ensure good stiffness and extremely low weight
- Aerodynamic profile spokes slice through the air
- Exclusive G3 spokes ensure better balancing of the traction force on the wheel, drastically reducing all its stress
- Weight: 1,360 grams
|Outer Rim Width||24.2mm|
|Hub||Carbon hub w/ USB bearings|
Front: QR x 100mm
Rear: QR x 130mm
* Subject to change without notice.
|QR / Campagnolo / Dark Label / Campagnolo Brake Pads Included / 700c||08050046165715||WH18-BOCFR35DK||CAM60588885R|