Durable yet lightweight construction for confident traction in aggressive conditions and quick climbs back to the top.
Rubber that rails
The XR5 Team Issue is a lightweight trail MTB tire designed for maximum braking and cornering traction without compromising rolling speed. The dual-block center tread and aggressive side tread delivers a versatile tire that performs well in both the front and rear. The TM-Grip rubber compound bites harder and the Inner Strength construction offers lightweight sidewall protection.
- An aggressively treaded MTB tire with a lightweight construction for confidence in any terrain
- Dual-blocked center tread with aggressive side knobs for confident cornering and braking traction
- Proprietary TM-Grip compound and 60 TPI construction offers great traction and tire feel
- Supple and strong Inner Strength casing provides lightweight sidewall protection
- Tire bead chafer layer adds additional protection against abrasion and punctures
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection
|Folding / 60 TPI / Black / Tubeless / Inner Strength / 27.5 x 2.50||601842643457||5253213||TIR40982309K|
|Folding / 60 TPI / Black / Tubeless / Inner Strength / 29 x 2.50||601842643464||5253214||TIR39257741K|